Mediation Server :
The server supports the full lifecycle of solutions including their management and administration. A wide range of modern technologies are deployed within the server bringing a range of benefits.
Data Service Components:
These interact with external systems to realise the required client or supplier services.
These provide internal mediation functions such as data management, concentration, aggregation, persistence, bulk-stream conversions, logging, recording, auditing, buffering and damping.
These optionally provide internal data capture and distribution according to standards-based data models. Hubs effect data reuse within and between solutions releasing the benefits of an "extract once, use everywhere” strategy.
- Out-of-the-box support for up to 95% of data mediation requirements
- Minimum of custom software.
- OSS and NMS applications.
- Wide range of system connectors.
- Support for network models.
- Application interface standards.
- All Integration forms
- Bulk, batch, on-demand, scheduled.
- Message, streamed, events, alarms.
- Updates, notifications, change capture.
- Real-time feeds.
- Web-based admin & management tools
- Fully managed services.
- Data supplier monitoring and reporting.
- Precision service control panel.
- Uniquely flexible, & scalable
- Can evolve from a simple one-off solution to a sophisticated NMS-wide strategic data platform.