- Fed up paying data integration tax?
- Need to reduce or manage complexity better?
- Looking for a data integration strategy?
- Seeking operational efficiencies?
Operators having deployed a number of NMS applications or OSSs notice a significant increase in the data integration related cost and problems, especially in multi-vendor environments. The following are inefficiencies that are commonly reported by consultants having performed a systems audit in relation to data integration:
- The same or similar data is being extracted repeatedly from the same source systems.
- Each data integration has its own different set of administration and support procedures.
- The extracted data is locked inside the custom coded solutions.
- Solution status is difficult or sometimes impossible to monitor.
- The complexity of some solutions has become unsustainable in terms of cost to change.
- Nobody in the organization seems to own or take responsibility for the data integration solutions.
Concert provides a product-based data integration support system tailored to telecom operations and management systems requirements. Concert enables a project-by-project evolution to a strategic data integration platform for your network operations and management application systems.
The pain, and moreover cost, associated with not having a data mediation strategy or platform is felt across all applications/OSSs at all stages of the lifecycle.
- Proven to be cost effective
- “no-brainer” business case
- highly scalable product
- increased systems agility factor
- Simplified admin & support
- “lights-out” operation mode
- web-based monitoring & configuration
- common set of procedures for all solutions
- Creates data Assets
- no stove-piping
- data-sharing option, extract once
- data available at replacement time
- Interworking ready
- fully instrumented for external management and alarming
- standards based
- ready to interwork with a range of 3rd party enterprise integration platforms